Monday, October 24, 2011

friendship

Good friends are hard to find. It's a fact of life
and it always will be.


The fact of the matter is being a good friend to keep a good friend. Yes, sometimes friends lie to protect your feelings but the ones that truly want whats best for you will tell you the truth no matter if it will hurt your feelings or not. Someone who understands you. Someone who you can argue with and be fine in a few minutes. Like back in kindergarten when your best friend stole your favorite barbie doll and you were back to being best friends because you have a five second rebound time and your back to playing together like nothing ever happened.


friend·ship
noun
1. the state of being a friend; association as friends: to value a person's friendship.
 friend
noun
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

But when you find someone who has always got your back. Someone you can tell your secrects to. Someone who would do anything for you. Someone who wouldn't lie to you. Someone who would back you up. That's when you truly find a real friend. I've had my fair share of fake friends in my life but i've learned to just let them go. Its not worth it too keep their negative attitude around. It makes me so happy to know that i have a handfull of good friends that i know for a fact that i will be friends with them for the remainder of my life. They know who they are.:] My friends mean the world to me. They have made me who i am and helped me with understanding who i am as a person. The friends that you could go a month without seeing or talking to them and it's like you were hanging out yesterday. You just dont even skip a beat.  These are the friendships worth having.

I love my friends they really do mean the world to me. I'd do anything for them. It's true that friendship isn't about who you've know the longest. It's about who came into your life and never left your side. Im grateful for the friendships i have. I am so lucky. I will continue to make memories that i will never forget. I will always have shoulders to cry on. I will always have laughter. Im blessed with the most incredible friends in the world. I know the value of a good friend. Go out and find the good friends, break up with the selfish ones and find out what im talking about.:]  

" Even though we change & we're all finding
our own place in the world, we all know that
when the tears fall or the smile spreads across
 our face, We'll come to each other because no
matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing
will ever change so much to the point where
we're not still friends."


No comments:

Post a Comment