Wednesday, August 22, 2012

averie elizabeth

All this wedding stuff have totally controlled my life for the last three months which has kept me from blogging about my beautiful niece:]


Averie Elizabeth Wall
was born on June 12th 2012
at 8:52 p.m.  7 lbs & 4 oz
19 1/2 inches long:]


She is the most beautiful baby in the whole world.
I seriously did not know i could love her this much.


I don't know if it's just because i am related to her but she is the most perfect baby i have ever seen in my life!! I may be a little biased:]







All  i want to do seriously hold her & kiss her all day!! She is growing up so fast & i am such a proud auntie. My heart & my wallet have surely taken at hit since she was born:]  

But it's so worth it. She is the most beautiful angel.
She is not getting where she starts goo-ing & laughing & smiling ahhhh it's to die for. I can't wait to watch her grow her whole life.
She is the most beautiful baby ever!!



 Seeing how much she has grown since she was born is so much fun. She makes me baby hungry until she is crying. haha I think i will be able to hold out & just live vicariously through her while handing her back off to mommy & daddy when she is uncontrollably crying haha:] oh my sweet niece i love you so much. :] I am going to spoil you rotten:]

love your favorite auntie


No comments:

Post a Comment