Wednesday, January 18, 2012

People like to talk. so annoying.

It's been brought to my attention that there has been lots of speculation about my life. Stuff being said about me. Some includes my family, my life, my love life...What do all of those things have in common?? They are MY decision. They belong to me. They are mine. Yes as all of you already know i have a missionary out. Chance Bird the sweetest man in the world. I have never stopped "waiting" for him. I haven't stopped living my life while he's been gone. I don't owe anyone any answers but since im so tired of hearing different things about my life here you go.

Yes, i am planning on dating him when he gets back. If it works out like we want it to then great i'd be more than lucky to get to spend eternity with him. He is the most amazing person in the world. But two years is a long time and we have both probably changed. My love for him has certainly grown. It's a different kind of love we had before. I can't wait to see what happens when he gets back. There is a chance it might not work out. And oh well if thats the case. It'll hurt like hell but what's meant to happen will happen. I have never said to anyone that i was not waitng for him anymore. So wherever you heard that one....didn't come from me. No one who hasn't gone through this will understand so i don't expect you to but really i'd appreciate if you'd keep your mouth shut. If you want to know just ask me and i'll gladly tell you. Im amazed how you know so much about my life and we don't even associate with each other. So keep facebook stalking me till you figure out whats going on in my life even though it's none of your business. People are so annoying. That was my venting session for the day.
Thank you & have a great day:]

If you didn't see it with your own eyes,
or hear it with your own ears,
don't invent it with your small mind,
and share it with your big mouth.:]

1 comment:

  1. I love you girl and know EXACTLY how that goes. Nothing is worse. I'm so, so sorry lady! Text me if you ever need to vent more. LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete